[consulting] groups.drupal.org

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed Apr 5 21:03:23 UTC 2006

On 5-Apr-06, at 12:36 PM, Laura Scott wrote:

> On Apr 5, 2006, at 12:41 PM, Khalid B wrote:
>
>>> and I still cannot login using my wundo at drupal.org login :(
>>
>> I tried logging in with my Drupal name as well, and it would not
>> let me.
>
> Since we're reporting bugs...I tried to create an account last
> week, but received no email. I figured the site was not up yet so
> the function was disabled.

Please, no bugs to the consulting list....you can sign up over there
and join the http://groups.drupal.org/groups/maintenance (note:
corrected URL) group to further discuss.

> Thank you, Boris, for taking the lead on this. I will glad to help
> however I can.

Moshe picked up the baton and got things running...I just jumped in
when there was a site to bang on.

> (Could we perhaps use the Bio module to create our own custom bio
> areas? Or would profiles work for these purposes? I also like the
> idea of integrating the Drupal.org profiles, but would not mind
> creating a new one just for the groups subsite.)

Profiles can be used. This is all part and parcel of discussing how
identity/profiles flow between Drupal.org and the groups site.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595