[consulting] Drupal Primer Course

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Tue Apr 11 23:10:45 UTC 2006

I think I would start with the customer and the problems that the customer has,
and then work down segment by segment down to this... This is the very last bit
I would talk about. After I already had shown how to set up an existing site with
the existing tools.

"Karoly Negyesi" <karoly at negyesi.net> writes:

 % If I would teach module development (I am a module guy, not a themer, I
 % leave that to others) I would teach along these routes (for 4.7, that is):
 %
 % *) What are hooks?
 % *) new pages -- simple hook_menu
 % *) simple form API
 % *) node and nodeapi modules
 % *) hook_block
 % *) advanced hook_menu
 %
 % You see, Drupal is simple :) however, I do not think this is a one day
 % course...
 % consulting mailing list
 % consulting at drupal.org