[consulting] Drupal Primer Course

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Tue Apr 11 23:27:18 UTC 2006

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 01:10:45 +0200, John Sechrest <sechrest at jas.peak.org>
wrote:

> I think I would start with the customer and the problems that the
> customer has,
> and then work down segment by segment down to this... This is the very
> last bit
> I would talk about. After I already had shown how to set up an existing
> site with
> the existing tools.

While I do not necessarily agree that the smallest necessary bit of
knowledge is module development -- when doing real sites, you very quickly
reach the point where existing tools need an adjustment -- I do agree that
it's necessary to show Drupal first.

So, first you'd first how to make a news site, a store, etc?