[consulting] Drupal Primer Course

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Wed Apr 12 00:29:27 UTC 2006

Angie

You hit the nail on the head. Before telling them what modules and
hooks are, they need to know what they can do out of the box first.

Very nice outline you have there to that end. Combine that with
Karoly's list, and we have something to go by.

Other points to cover that have not been mentioned so far:

- Roles and permissions
- How to use hook_perm(), user_access(), ...etc.).
- What is a block (before chx's hook_block()  is covered).

One more thing: should we bother with 4.6 vs. 4.7? Or just go 4.7
full speed? The downside here is that 4.6 may live on longer than
we would like to, and covering it would breath more life into it. On
the other hand ignoring it may not be realistic.