[consulting] Customer Relationship Management software

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Wed Apr 12 05:40:24 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 09:06 pm, Khalid B wrote:

> My ideal solution (dreamware at this stage), would be a set of Drupal
> modules that would start by the client creating an account. They are
> then lead through a questionnaire. You get an email summary or even
> just a link. The project then progresses from there, with all communication
> being in one place (as comments and attachments) from that module.

Including autmatically creating a project and/or issue from the project module
to link to the client project (we gotta come up with more words to describe
these things).

> Ideally, it would have built in billing and payment management (ecommerce
> or  just the payment parts of it?).

There's a new ERP module that might help here.  I went to check it out, but
got distracted...

http://drupal.org/project/erp

--
Jason Flatt