[consulting] Drupal Primer Course

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Wed Apr 12 05:56:29 UTC 2006

On 12 Apr 2006, at 1:10 AM, John Sechrest wrote:

> I think I would start with the customer and the problems that the
> customer has,
> and then work down segment by segment down to this... This is the
> very last bit
> I would talk about. After I already had shown how to set up an
> existing site with
> the existing tools.

I agree.

I'm working on an outcome with for the course, but it is going to be
something
along the lines of teaching people how to build Drupal based solutions.
That is, figuring out the requirements, selecting the modules,
configuring
them and packaging them.

Only in very special cases do you end up having to write a
new module yourself, but you do need to know
how modules are put together to be able to debug them.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy