[consulting] Drupal Primer Course

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Wed Apr 12 17:57:22 UTC 2006

That seems like it would teach a single recipe, which may or may not be
good. It won't provide a fundamental understanding of drupal which will
give a developer or consultant in edge in figuring out how to handle new
situations, or improve recipes. That said it is a good starter point and
demonstrates how easily drupal can be deployed.