[consulting] Whinging

Lists listout at accidentaltechie.org
Wed Apr 12 19:11:01 UTC 2006

"Adrian Rossouw" wrote:

> On 12 Apr 2006, at 8:50 PM, Lists wrote:
>

>> I think you may have jimmied the meaning, or context, of my comment.
>>
>> Certainly upgrading is prudent for users (to gain new features and
>> improvements) and it's prudent for developers (to limit support
>> branches, as
>> you say.)
> You are completely off topic.
>
> The goal of this is to teach developers the tools they need to develop new
> sites.
> New sites should be developed on Drupal 4.7, and by the time this courseware
> and this course is supposed to run, 4.7 will have been out for several months.
>
> If you want to whinge about us not supporting old software, start another
> thread.

There, happy?

I'm not sure about whinging, but I'm pretty sure you can't call current
software "old".

But, I see from the tone and lack of any content in your post that actual
discourse is not in the cards, and so be it.

I've shared my thoughts, and now I know how you like to play.

Fair enough.
--
Gary