[consulting] Customer Relationship Management software

Harry Slaughter harry at slaughters.com
Fri Apr 14 16:50:29 UTC 2006

Clara Hurst wrote:
> Harry Slaughter wrote:
>
>> There are lots of apps out there that 'sorta work'.
>>
> You might want to take a look at this place:
>
> http://www.secondsite.biz/
>
> Similar concept as bascamphq.com, but instead of doing project mgmt it
> supports invoice/billing/ticketing for small business.
>
> Clara

signed up and am checking it out. looks strong in the billing area, weak
in the ticket tracking area.

one thing i notice with all these apps is that they all have a very
specific way of looking at things. you can't really add/remove/customize
components of the system.

one of my clients uses quickbase.com for ticket tracking. i don't really
like it, but i love the concept of a designable database interface. one
where the user defines all the components, not the software.

Harry Slaughter <-> harry at slaughters.com
Web Developer
http://devbee.com/
http://slaughters.com/