[consulting] Customer Relationship Management software

Clara Hurst lists at ondemand-network.com
Fri Apr 14 17:10:48 UTC 2006

Harry Slaughter wrote:

> Clara Hurst wrote:
>
>> Harry Slaughter wrote:
>>
>>> There are lots of apps out there that 'sorta work'.
>>>
>> You might want to take a look at this place:
>>
>> http://www.secondsite.biz/
>>
>> Similar concept as bascamphq.com, but instead of doing project mgmt
>> it supports invoice/billing/ticketing for small business.
>>
>> Clara
>

> signed up and am checking it out. looks strong in the billing area,
> weak in the ticket tracking area.
>
> one thing i notice with all these apps is that they all have a very
> specific way of looking at things. you can't really
> add/remove/customize components of the system.

yeah, we have only used the billing function so far from that place, the
ticketing function was quite new. Agree there seems to be lacking the
"perfect" solution in the market, but each business needs are different
as well,  ideally it will be a framework with plug-in modules as you
suggested.

clara