[consulting] Seeking experienced PHP developer

Samantha Moscheck sam at digitalaid.net
Fri Apr 21 21:19:28 UTC 2006

We're seeking a web developer with PHP and MySQL experience and at least 2
years of experience building complex web applications.

Drupal experience is a huge plus, but not required. Willingness to learn
Drupal is critical. We seek somebody who is now, or would like to become, a
member of Drupal's development community. We will be extending adding new
customizations to several Drupal modules. All the work will be contributed
back to the community. If you'll be developing Drupal modules for the first
time, you'll have the opportunity to learn from a Drupal core developer.

Most of our clients are small organizations and businesses that contribute
toward social, economic and environmental justice. See our website to learn
more about us and who we work with: www.digitalaid.net

We seek a 3-month contract position for 10-20 hours per week to focus on a
single large project. There is a strong possibility of extending this to a
longer term contract. You must be located within 4 time zones of the Pacific
Standard time zone.

To apply, send your resume, URL, sample PHP code, and hourly rate to
sam at digitalaid.net

Thank you!

-Samantha Moscheck
www.digitalaid.net