[consulting] RE: [CS partners] Seeking experienced PHP developer

Samantha Moscheck sam at digitalaid.net
Sat Apr 22 01:47:46 UTC 2006

Thanks Kieran!

In this case there's a lot of customization of modules in order... I've been
building Drupal websites for 3 years and while there's a TON of great stuff
that's come out in the past several months that I haven't implemented yet,
I'm sure some new development is in order for this project.

I do hope to build upon existing modules though, in a way that's useful for
the maintainers... including LoginToboggin, Ecommerce, and Organic Groups.

What would be REALLY helpful would be any tips / best practices for getting
involved with developing and contributing modules. Up to now I've quietly
worked behind the scenes as an implementor and now I want to be more active
in making contributions.

Any guidance on that front would be much appreciated ;)

Best,
-Samantha

  _____