[consulting] Reverse Bounty: og2list - mailing list support for Organic Groups

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Thu Apr 27 14:26:04 UTC 2006

> With url aliasing, you could make all the sites appear to be
> completely different sites anyway.
> Including aliasing groups to different domains.

Yes, that's what we're about to move on to next. This combined with fact
an OG can have its own theme is really quite genius.

I guess the next challenge is then what/how/why you have lots of different
sites interoperate as part of one larger overall entity. Interwiki, SSO
etc start to take you in that direction; there's so many different ways it
can expand in different directions and dimensions my poor wee head
hurts... :-(

:-)

Cheers, Neil.