[consulting] OT: Keyboards and RSI

Ryan Grace ryan at realenergy.net
Thu Aug 17 17:39:50 UTC 2006

Has anyone thought about a frogpad/tablet combo?

 I love my tablet for changing my posture and using the computer while
sitting back comfortable.. easy on the wrists...

 Like this... http://frogpad.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=763  or this

http://www.layer13.com/main/diary/res/2005-0519/2005-0519_pc.jpg

 One hand types.. the other points with the pen...

If you have a tablet pc hybrid.. like my sexy new Toshiba tecra m7 duo. then
the right hand is also the screen.

Nice...

Ryan.