Report Back, Notes, Script and Audio (was Re: [consulting] Drupal Professionals Shop Conference Call

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Wed Mar 1 00:19:39 UTC 2006

We had somewhere between 16 and 21 folks on the call and the irc.
We kept the call to just about 90 minutes.
And if you weren't there and want to listen, you can!  I recorded it
into 3 mp3 files each 30 minutes long (using audiohijack pro and skype)

The IRC log and the call notes are both available too

For the sake of expedience, I posted all up on my blog
http://www.civicactions.com/node/268