[consulting] Re: [CS community] DrupalCamp SF: Two day intensive Drupal Training Apr 1/2

Tracy Lakin tl_lists at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 15 21:05:45 UTC 2006

Yea, this is just what I need! As I'm just getting started doing
Drupal development, training would really help.

But I have a previous commitment on that weekend. Two weeks notice is
not enough time (ok, speaking generally) to plan for a two day
commitment.

So I cannot attend.

In the future, maybe you could ping the community on dates first. We
want those who need the training to get the training.

Cross community commitments are common, at least here in SF. I would
have planned otherwise, had I known.

Tracy