[consulting] List Mom Policies

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Mar 16 04:14:21 UTC 2006

On Mar 15, 2006, at 8:02 PM, Chris Johnson wrote:

> I'd be surprised if Canada did not have a similar law.

snip
> If not for the Sherman Act, you would buy all of your computers and
> software from IBM, all of your gasoline from Standard Oil and all
> of your telephone service from AT&T, and you'd "like it" too.*
> Even in Canada.

What next you have buy your liquor from the liquor store, you beer
from a beer store, flying on a government controlled airline, and
even go to government controlled hospitals.  Oh wait, actually you do
have to do that in Canada.

Any way I am going call Dan's lawyer too. ;-)

Cheers,
Kieran
(from Ottawa, Ontario, Can)