[consulting] Drupal module developer wanted

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Mar 16 14:22:33 UTC 2006

Thanks, Greg. I was under the impression from the start that this list was for, amongst other things, my type of request. See also this morning's "Lists Mom" mails, where it seems that it is allowed afterall, unless I misread it.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> greg.knaddison at gmail.com 3/16/2006 3:25:21 PM >>>
On 3/15/06, Karthik <narakasura at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16/03/06, Kobus Myburgh <ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za> wrote:
> > Okay - sorry - I had the wrong list for my request then. I just didn't feel that it belongs to the development list. What list do we hav for such requests? It is, afterall, a legitimate request?
>
> http://drupal.org/forum/51 ?

There's even a book page on the process:

http://drupal.org/node/51169

Regards,
Greg