[consulting] multisite with shared users, but with different roles

Harry Slaughter harry at slaughters.com
Fri Mar 24 21:21:52 UTC 2006

>>From http://performancing.com/node/1518
>
> "Our Javascript code is not obfuscated for a reason: We'll be making
> it Open Source, and available for all to use as they see fit"
>
> I'm not sure if/when that also applies to any Drupal related code that
> they have written beyond the javascript.  Their graphing application
> and time period selectors are beautiful!

i wrote the drupal component of performancing metrics. i'm not clear as
to what the owners are willing to reveal about the product, but i'm
pretty sure they have no secrets.

if anyone's interested, i can probably get their permission and reveal
all. though i'm not sure how much use it would be outside the scope of
performancing metrics.

Harry Slaughter <-> harry at slaughters.com
Web Developer
http://devbee.com/