Performancing (was Re: [consulting] multisite with shared users, but with different roles)

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Sat Mar 25 00:01:01 UTC 2006

On 24-Mar-06, at 1:21 PM, Harry Slaughter wrote:

>>> From http://performancing.com/node/1518
>> "Our Javascript code is not obfuscated for a reason: We'll be making
>> it Open Source, and available for all to use as they see fit"
>> I'm not sure if/when that also applies to any Drupal related code
>> that
>> they have written beyond the javascript.  Their graphing application
>> and time period selectors are beautiful!
>
> i wrote the drupal component of performancing metrics. i'm not
> clear as to what the owners are willing to reveal about the
> product, but i'm pretty sure they have no secrets.
>
> if anyone's interested, i can probably get their permission and
> reveal all. though i'm not sure how much use it would be outside
> the scope of performancing metrics.

I asked Nick Wilson about this, because I was of course super
interested. But, it looks like their ACTUAL performancing metrics is
in a completely different app all together, and they certainly don't
intend to open source it. I'm still debating whether we should just
go ahead and build something similar.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595