[consulting] Drupal server requirements

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Mon Mar 27 21:55:07 UTC 2006

 From what I've been reading, just doing that change can create havoc
without attention to other mysql settings. Has anyone determined what
would be optimal for a demanding Drupal site with many modules and db
calls (e.g., something with the complexity of CivicSpace and upwards
of 25k page views a day)?

I've seen abstract discussion, things to "look at", but no real
recommendations or framework (e.g., default is X, but Y is better,
yet avoid Z; or on paramater foo, lower is better, but be sure bar is
higher)....

Does anyone have any insights here?

Laura