[consulting] Drupal server requirements

Scott Trudeau strudeau at umich.edu
Mon Mar 27 23:07:55 UTC 2006

It's been awhile since I've tuned a MySQL installation, and I've
never tuned a server for Drupal, but I learned a lot by just reading
the sample my.cnf files, so I might start there.  There's a lot of
context involved in determining an optimal config. Also, searching
for "tuning MySQL" in Google provided some helpful results, including
this one:

	http://drupal.org/node/51263

Scott