[consulting] multisite with shared users, but with different roles

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Mar 30 15:45:12 UTC 2006

Hi,
sharing tables has a lot of downsides. I think you will like sqlauth for your
project. AFAIKS it is the ideal tool to get yourself rolling.

Esp if you apply the patch that allows "remote" users without @server.

I have got some drupal sites, with that patch and sqlauth to work completely
transparant wrt user authentication.

Bèr