[consulting] Drupal Consultant Required for bug fix

Paul LaJeunesse paullaj at shawlink.ca
Sun Nov 19 17:42:18 UTC 2006

We recently upgraded our drupal site from 4.6x to 4.7x and are now noticing several problems, which appear to be encoding issues. I am looking for a developer to work with us on remedying this issue and potential other work down the road. I’d be willing to pay by the hour.

One bug, for example is the simplenews module which when used with anchor links (ie: <a href=”#link2”>) is replaced with <a href=”%23link2”> when tested. Other issues include links that change from mysite.com/mypage/?aID=aID to mysite.com/mypage/%3FaID%3DaID.

Thanks