[consulting] (Project Management) How many are DEFINITELY upgrading to 5.0?

Rob Beckett subwolf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:03:50 UTC 2006

Morbus,

I'm on a fine line between the "If it works, don't fix it" group and
the "latest bleeding edge great stuff" group - I always like to try
the latest and greatest, but there are some projects ongoing with many
custom modules, and the time to convert them all up to a later version
is too much to justify, so they stay where they are for now, except
for security updates of course.

However, in the situation of Case Tracker, I say bring the V5.0
edition on. I'm potentially interested, and it would probably go on a
new drupal.

Cheers,

Rob Beckett
Santa Cruz Tech