[consulting] (Project Management) How many are DEFINITELY upgrading to 5.0?

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Tue Nov 28 01:22:12 UTC 2006

On 11/27/06, Morbus Iff <morbus at disobey.com> wrote:

> Eh oh. I'm the Case Tracker guy. We've talked about it here.
>
> I'm coming down the home stretch on making a final version of Case
> Tracker, with all my changes, for Drupal 4.7. After I make this version
> (as promised), I don't intend to develop on it anymore for 4.7, instead
> opting to port it to 5.0 and continue coding there.
>
> How many (potentially interested in CT) people will this affect?

For me, it will be an internal system used by external clients (for tracking
features, bugs, issues, ...  etc).

What matters to me is not to use  software in  flux. I would rather
used 4.7until
5.0 is out than be on a "snapshot" release of a continually  changing 5.0.

If the 4.7 is well featured (not necessarily  full featured), I will
probably use that.