[consulting] Current state of newsletter systems

David Geilhufe dgeilhufe at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 23:07:53 UTC 2006

CiviMail handles all these requirements.

With CivicSpace On Demand we are offering a fully integrated online
fundraising, email marketing, website, and supporter database solution.
You can be up and running with CiviMail in a couple minutes by filling
out a webform.

Essentially we deliver pre-configured Drupal/CiviCRM over our hosting
platform. This can offer a quick set up and deployment for customer
sites that don't require extensive custom PHP and/or custom modules.

david

--

David Geilhufe
Managing Partner, CivicSpace