[consulting] Looking for a Consultant/Freelancer

Patrick Settle psettle at abcte.org
Mon Nov 27 18:23:16 UTC 2006

Greetings!
I work for a non-profit organization and have budgeted for hiring some
help programing a few modules, and other customization for our drupal
run website.  Any work would be released under the GPL unless otherwise
specified.

Projects we need worked on are:

Live Moderated Web Discussions - This would be a module written to
replace some outdated custom code.  The Moderated Web Discussion module
would allow us to setup moderated "chats" where a Guest would answer
moderated questions as they arrived, at which point the questions and
answer would be "published" to the Discussion's webpage.  Access would
be controlled, and the moderated web discussions could be limited by
role.    Their would be three aspects to this, the page which the
visitors read and submit questions from, the page for the moderator to
select questions (and answer them) for the Guest, the Guest's page where
the selected questions show up for them to answer, and of course the
admin pages.

Payflow Pro/Verisign(paypal) Payment Module for eCommerce module - We
already know there's one being worked on, but it seems to be stalled,
and currently doesn't work on our site.  Getting this working is a
priority for us.  I'd like to see a completed module that "just works"
that everyone can use.

Various CiviCRM/Drupal integration work, and customization - We are
starting to utilize CiviCRM and would like to take advantage of more of
the advanced features available.

Other projects will undoubtedly crop up, so whom ever does the above
work will most likely get a first look at future projects.

If you are a company, consultant, or freelancer and are interested in
any of the above projects please contact me at psettle at abcte.org

Location is not important, but being in the Washington, DC area is a
plus.

Patrick Settle
IT Director
American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence
www.abcte.org