[consulting] (Project Management) How many are DEFINITELY upgrading to 5.0?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Nov 29 14:54:48 UTC 2006

> All in all, that is great for 4.7. More than I expected, so kudos for this.
>
> Any idea when the 4.7 stable release will happen?

A few weeks is what I'm hoping. As of last night, my list remains:

  * goldplate mailhandler and mail crap into casetracker_mail.module.
  * do some of the minor todo items i stuck in the CHANGELOG.txt.
  * look into updating some of the database column names
    per terminology mentioned in the README.txt.

The third one there, database modifications, I wasn't PLANNING on doing
until after 5.0, but after remarks about people sticking with 4.7 for
fear of a moving target in 5.0, I wanted to get it into 4.7 so that
(new, user specific) dataaase code built for 4.7 would still work as
intended in 5.0 (ie., to reduce the appearance of a 5.0 moving target,
even though it's still goldplating, only with database naming).

--
Morbus Iff ( i've eaten fruity pebbles with p-diddy )