[consulting] Current state of newsletter systems

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Mon Nov 27 23:11:18 UTC 2006

I've used simplenews before and the functionality is great. But to keep
the module moving forward, it needed an audit.
> 1) Newsletter: no reply by the subscribers to the group.
> 2) Mailing list: replies to all subscribers through the list.
Right. So I meant to have said I'm also working on a complete rewrite of
the simplenews_roles module which will allow syncing a newsletter
subscription list with users in particular roles.

Thanks,

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
Electronic Insight Corporation