[consulting] How to send/receive money (was: being a listed consultant)

Sami Khan sami at etopian.net
Mon Apr 9 16:56:39 UTC 2007

Quoting Karoly Negyesi <karoly at negyesi.net>:

> Awesome! So basically, it's IBAN transfer or nothing. That transfer
> is a remnant of a pre-Internet era, when the fastest communication
> literally was wiring (aka using a telegraph). I can't wait to see
> something fast and easy... but seeing how much the banks profit from
>  this for basically nothing, I can see how it will not happen in the
>  short time.

Yeah, where rich corporate interests the prices will never go down.
The banks as they
exist are the most useless part of the electronic economy. You can
automate essentially
all their functions with a few supercomputers (or even 1) and save
consumers billions...
But then imagine all those bankers not getting any richer, GRIEF!

Regards,
Sami