[consulting] Consultants that have deployed healthcare-related Drupal projects

sime info at urbits.com
Wed Apr 18 00:43:30 UTC 2007

Hi Boris

Hope this helps:
http://epiclub.com.au

This site is for the pharmaceutical company CSL Limited. Allows
sufferers of allegy to learn about their medicine. Sends them Email/SMS
reminders when their drugs expire. It is medical data, so the onus is on
us to make sure patients confidential information doesn't get out (which
is why they switched from Mambo :-). The site is done by the marketing
department so it is used to collect statistics about patients as well.

Regards
Simon