[consulting] Consultants that have deployed healthcare-relatedDrupal projects

Michael Haggerty mhaggerty at trellon.com
Wed Apr 18 01:47:47 UTC 2007

Boris -

I used to be webmaster for Washington Hospital Center, but that was long
before Drupal could have been used in that context.

Infomatics is the single largest issue in healthcare IT. The presentation on
Knowledge Networks on trellon.com may be applicable as a primer in this
context, information discovery and forming multi-disciplinary teams can be a
very important.

So is redundancy. I wonder if Earnest has anything published about running
Drupal on enterprise databases?

Thank you,
Michael Haggerty
Managing Partner