[consulting] Consultants that have deployed healthcare-relatedDrupal projects

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed Apr 18 02:01:26 UTC 2007

On 4/17/07, Michael Haggerty <mhaggerty at trellon.com> wrote:

> I used to be webmaster for Washington Hospital Center, but that was long
> before Drupal could have been used in that context.
>
> Infomatics is the single largest issue in healthcare IT. The presentation on
> Knowledge Networks on trellon.com may be applicable as a primer in this
> context, information discovery and forming multi-disciplinary teams can be a
> very important.

Yeah, that's very much the "big hospital" side of things. Departmental
solutions, OG-based easy group forming, etc. play into some of that.

> So is redundancy. I wonder if Earnest has anything published about running
> Drupal on enterprise databases?

Same needed for everything. Lots of solutions here, and those bits of
the stack are easy to solve if the requirement (read: $$) is there.
With Drupal, we all just try and do the "let's make it work on shared
hosting" thing, making it a bit harder :P

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889