[consulting] Drupal/PHP/MySQL assistance, short-term, good pay

Cameron Barrett camworld at camworld.com
Wed Apr 18 22:05:56 UTC 2007

I'm working on an online community site for a client and am running into
issues with Drupal that I'm not capable of solving. I need someone with good
PHP/MySQL experience and an understanding of Drupal's framework to assist me
with completing this job.

Knowledge of og.module, ecommerce.module and cck is required.

Most of the walls I am hitting have to do with making Drupal render data
differently than how Drupal likes to by default. Over-riding blocks, nodes
and page templates only solves some of these issues. Example: displaying
blog content in an og template that is mapped: taxonomy term id -> og id

You can be located anywhere and should be available via Instant Messenger
and email. Please reply with your hourly rates and point me to some Drupal
sites you have developed.

Thanks,

Cameron Barrett
http://www.blogcorp.com