[consulting] to fix a major limitation of Drupal design

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 23:19:51 UTC 2007

One other important point:

On 8/26/07, George Por <George at community-intelligence.com> wrote:

<snip>

When we used Drupal 4.6. And 4.7, we got that problem partially resolved by
> using flexinode to mimick a blog, and then we could add tags to the entries.
> However, we moved to 5.1 and, to my knowledge, flexinode doesn't work
> there. Can that be changed?

It is very important for you to be aware that you still have this option off
the shelf in Drupal. But instead of flexinode, starting with Drupal 5.x, you
can create content types without any additional module, just as you used to
do with flexinode.
Also, the CCK (content construction kit) module will allow you to add custom
fields to it.

So apart from the excellent suggestions you are already receiving here, you
should be aware that you still have this option... without paying a cent.

Dries said "kill the webmaster" and that we should even try to "kill the
programmer".
In this case, they are both six feet under.

saludos,

Victor Kane