[consulting] Business questions

ServiceRep3 GupDesigns servicerep3 at gupdesigns.com
Wed Feb 14 01:02:40 UTC 2007

To answer your questions...

We find clients on freelance sites, forums, etc.

Sometimes they ask for Drupal.  But often Drupal is just once of the
options that we might suggest depending on suitability.

If they have a problem with the site, we would help them out with
support.

We bill by flat fee for the project and hourly for "change requests"
after deployment.

-Allen
GupDesigns.com