[consulting] Case Tracker 4.7 released

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Jan 3 12:05:24 UTC 2007

> So....I looked at this (casetracker + OG), and there seem to be some
> problems unless I am missing something. Let me walk through the recipe
> and where I ran into issues (from memory, and the site is since

Boris: Khalid's response is nearly exactly like how I'm running my OG +
CCK + Case Tracker. And yes, I can see how it'd seem duplicitous (having
to set both the Project and the Audience), but if you click the "create
new <case>" from the Project home page, the new case form will be
pre-filled with the right "Project" - it shouldn't be much more
difficult to also pre-fill the Audience checkbox from OG. I'll make an
issue out of this and see about doing it in the 5.x version.

--
Morbus Iff ( I'd prefer my past to be multiple choice. )