[consulting] ActiveCollab

Sami Khan sami at etopian.net
Thu Jan 4 10:22:40 UTC 2007

Guys,

In relation to tracking cases and what consultants are currently using,
I thought I would put ActiveCollab on your radar if it's not already
there. It's "*an easy to use, web based, open source collaboration and
project management tool*." I haven't had a chance to try it out or
compare it to current solutions including case tracker, but I thought I
might put it out there for discussion. The guy writing it is writing an
API in order to help other apps communicate with it. I don't know if
it's been already discussed, so please excuse me if it has.

Screenshot:
http://www.activecollab.com/files/screenshots/project-overview.png

Regards,
Sami