[consulting] preview of a home page

Mariano Barcia mariano.barcia at colaborativa.net
Mon Jan 8 17:06:18 UTC 2007

Hello there all. Thanks for the responses and for sharing your thoughts.

It is always hard to concilliate interests of different persons involved in
any given activity. The way open source communities have been evolving is
impressive, but always hard to deal with due to the complex nature of every
single little issue, like in this case.

As this need raised enough interest (building-block modules already
developed, and customers wanting this feature), can anyone suggest a better
place to keep discussing this need/feature? A forum or a page at drupal.org?

Thanks again, and cheers to all.
--mariano

COLABORATIVA.NET