[consulting] Dedicated/Colocated Servers?

Ryan Grace ryan at realenergy.net
Thu Jan 11 05:02:13 UTC 2007

I have been through about 10 hosts. All unbelievably crappy.
Support should reply within 5-30 minutes and any problem should be fixed in
10-60.
Crappy hosts can take hours, days or even a week+.  UGH!

I now reside on a dedicated host from www.hostgator.com
It looks cheesy but man, the support is top-notch.  They are a child company
of www.theplanet.com ... cheaper prices.. same service.
You won't find any negative reports anywhere on the net.

My personal experience has been ridiculously good for 2 years now. I turn
everyone on to them.
If you do signup, please use my link here... http://thefractal.org/hosting
I don't know how they can afford it but you get 50 bucks for every person
you sign up.

Enjoy.
Ryan.