[consulting] Userreview or Nodereview?

Colan Schwartz colan at openject.com
Mon Jan 15 03:19:18 UTC 2007

On Sun, Jan 14, 2007 at 06:45:55PM -0800, Boris Mann wrote:
> I've looked over the descriptions of both Nodereview
> (http://drupal.org/project/nodereview) and Userreview
> (http://drupal.org/project/userreview) and they seem very similar.
>
> Both are not Drupal 5 ready.
>
> Suggestions? Feedback about using either one?

I chose Node Review for one of the projects that I'm currently working
on.  Here are the differences that I've found:

Node Review supports multiple axes; User Review does not.
User Review has overall weightings; Node Review does not.

The more important feature for me was multiple axes.  That's why I chose
Node Review.  I needed both, so I've submitted a patch for overall
weightings available here:  http://drupal.org/node/104997

Hope that helps,
-c.
--