[consulting] Userreview or Nodereview?

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Jan 15 03:36:05 UTC 2007

Yeah, they are kinda similar.  They were also written independently at roughly
the same time, and neither author knew about the other.  I wrote
nodereview. :-)

The main strengths of nodereview, at least as I intended it, are multi-axis
support (so you can review a node on multiple criteria at the same time) and
that a review is itself a node, with all the various Drupal node-magic that
allows.  I freely admit, though, that the interface is kinda basic at the
moment as it was my first project on FAPI and VotingAPI. :-)  I believe
greggles is using it on a site, but he hasn't told me what the site is yet.

I do plan to upgrade it for Drupal 5, but haven't had the time lately and I'm
not sure what if any refactoring I want to do to it in the process (or save
that for later).  Input (either refactoring ideas or code) are most welcome.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson