[consulting] Links Package modification

Brashquido brashquido at brashquido.org
Mon Mar 12 16:30:35 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I looking for an experienced Drupal developer to do some fairly substantial work on Syscrushers Links Package module. I contacted Syscrusher, but he is unable to do it as a paid job due to a conflict of interest with his employer. I have a budget of approximately $2000AUD and would really like it if this project could be either merged back into the main Links Package distribution (with syscrushers approval) or released as a new module on Drupal.org for others to use. I'm quite willing to look at new Drupal developers too, but they would have to be prepared to work for a significantly lesser rate as I would want someone experienced to double check the code. If you have any interest please email me for more details.

Cheers

----
Dominic Ryan