[consulting] Links Package modification

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Mar 12 16:44:56 UTC 2007

On 3/12/07, Brashquido <brashquido at brashquido.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I looking for an experienced Drupal developer to do some fairly substantial work on Syscrushers Links Package module. I contacted Syscrusher, but he is unable to do it as a paid job due to a conflict of interest with his employer. I have a budget of approximately $2000AUD and would really like it if this project could be either merged back into the main Links Package distribution (with syscrushers approval) or released as a new module on Drupal.org for others to use. I'm quite willing to look at new Drupal developers too, but they would have to be prepared to work for a significantly lesser rate as I would want someone experienced to double check the code. If you have any interest please email me for more details.
-----

I know that we're going to be interested in this for some upcoming
client work, and were also going to be looking for developers to do
this work. Perhaps we could share requirements, source some
developers, and review? Contact me offlist.

Ideally, I'd like th links package to integrate / work with the Links
CCK field as well.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747