[consulting] Links Package modification

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:59:59 UTC 2007

As consultants, we would certainly be interested in that kind of approach.
And even though right now we are mainly concerned with putting to work some
recently freed up resources, it could easily work both ways on other
projects.
Coupled with a good issues tracking system (drupal project module) this kind
of approach could be very effective for all concerned.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar