[consulting] Links Package modification Mk2

drupal at iis-aid.com drupal at iis-aid.com
Thu Mar 15 00:08:09 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Sorry for the dup, but I somehow manage to mangle my subscription and am unable to log into Mailman to fix it, and now I can't even seem to get a password reminder email sent out to me. Anyway, I have put together a basic draft functional spec of my requirements which can be gotten here;

http://www.it-hq.org/Links_Package_Modifications.pdf

Boris and Fintan, I see there being considerable overlap in our requirements so it might be well worth while exploring combining efforts. However the focus of my work is that I want to have a new download module developed and added to the links package suite, as well as some pretty major work on the links_weblink and links modules. Have a read of the functional spec I wrote and see what your think anyway. One requirement I would like though is that the final product be made available on drupal.org for everyone to use, and the developer must be prepared to submit timely bugfixes (no feature request/support etc) when bugs are found. I cover all this in my doc, but I thought I'd just write it here too in case some developers don't want to make that sort of commitment after the job is done.

Lets hope this subscription thing works for me this time ;)