[consulting] Is this list dead?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:01:02 UTC 2007

I do seem to be painting myself into a corner on a few of these points, and
neither a bible nor anything else should be the end of thinking on
anything....

the point I'm trying to make is:

"I have half a dozen sites running on Drupal and making money; if they were
running on Joomla they would not be making money, because the maintenance
would be too high and the hacking necessary to achieve the functionality
would be counter-productive".

Something like that.

Obviously, the best code in the world will "lose money" (not make it) if it
is not tied to a good business case. But the business case is only good if
Drupal or another decent framework is under the hood.

And that's the truth.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar