[consulting] Consulting directory

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Wed Mar 21 17:10:31 UTC 2007

"Steve Purkiss" <steve at open4.org> writes:

 % The trouble with paid reviews is, well, someone's paying, and
 % someone's getting paid.

 I am meaning in the sense of Consumer Reports review.

 % As you can see on my bio (http://open4.org/bio/steve-purkiss), I help
 % people a lot with open source software, and as I've helped them
 % directly anyone can connect with them and ask them further info if
 % they want. Someone who's getting paid to review me and my work is not
 % only asking me to pay, but also is not asking me to provide any value
 % to them like my clients do.

 I think there are broader things to look at that are more than
 individual clients look at.

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively