[consulting] Consulting directory

The Golden Condor ! tgcondor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 01:40:49 UTC 2007

> And really - I'm not sure how someone could become "the best" in a
> drupal area and not have contributed at least a minor thing that would
> earn them entry to that list.

Not all users are contributers. Similarly, many developers are more
like users in this regard--they use drupal (and modify it) but don't
contribute to the code base.

I agree that contributing is a good thing and adds credibility, but
the opposite is not necessarily true. That is, not contributing is not
an indication of ignorance or incompetence.

Further, there are different levels of contributions. Some submit
code, some post on the site useful info, and some help others solve
drupal-related difficulties without telling the rest of the world
about it.

Tony A.A.